Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reflections

What is it that I see in front of me?
My reflection – one that is peaceful.
Another reflection shows disturbance;
People wear different masks, why can't I?

At one time, they are my precious friends;
The next they've become my hideous enemies.
Yet they tell me I am a complete 'two-face';
Hissing their slithering words biting my heart.

In these stages of intelligent and subtle drama;
Seducing others with your multifaceted charade.
You may try to split my persona in two halves;
Poisoning their minds with your enticing insanity.

Suddenly four-mirrored walls surround me and you;
You confidently smile at your numerous reflections.
You study each and every mirror with shock and fear;
You touch me wondering where are my reflections?

2 comments:

  1. it is deep and i know we all have these two halves only the brave one can see the splits..:) good one Rahul..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very nice one..

    ReplyDelete