Thursday, April 1, 2010

Remembering me

If I know that you remember me,
Kissing under the blessed tree.
Now you are with somebody else,
Is your love for him now truly false?

This love I have; has me in a fix,
In cricket, you would be a big six.
Do I really see beyond this trick?
Losing our time together, tick tick!

Why do you even still think of me?
You said ungraciously 'Get over me'!
Yet; when you're strolling in the rain.
The memories of us in love, you attain.

The universe doesn't let me move on,
I think it wants us to be back as one.
When I fall for another and another,
Girls turn around saying 'Don't bother'!

Which direction do I go in this maze?
This love has got me in a state of craze.
I guess I just have to be the one to wait,
If death comes, then I guess you're too late!


Rahul N. Singh

2 comments:

  1. Its awesome bro. I loved it. its so so so so awesome. touched me. loved it so much. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. jon said... I really like your post !


    ReplyDelete